New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give inf abt gurukul pls...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Give inf abt gurukul pls...  Empty Give inf abt gurukul pls... Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 pm

aaa12

How is gurukul this academic yr? After complaints from previous yr, how is the performance this yr? I heard that this yr, the donation amt was less and no donation for some kids. is it true? How is the quality of education especially in higher grades? Std X is started this yr.. How is the teaching and the teachers?What is the examination pattern?

Transport was the main concern for the parents. I stay nearly 7 kms away frm school.. How r the buses and drivers? Any safety issues?

When i called the school,they said they'll be issuing applications fro sep end.. I want to have a thorough knowledge abt the school b4 heading for application process.. Can u parents,pls share ur views... It will be v.helpful and useful for us,who r seeking admission.. Thanks in advance...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum