New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents

+4
sandeep
deeptisharma
ksubra75
Admin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Dear Parents,
I welcome you on this forum.
Like you, I am also a parent. My Son has been selected for Nursery for Gurukul for year 2010-11.
I am sharing the fee strucutre and will upload some photo of the campus.

Fee details - Tution Fee - Rs 20880 + 13500 + 13500 = 47800 Rs
Admision Fee -Rs 20000 & Development Fee - Rs 20000
Transportation, Books & Uniform fees are extra.

Campus status -First floor structure under construction. Campus is bigger than NHPS.

Please write me for more question or discuss.

Regards,

https://nhg-blr-parents.forumotion.com

2Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty I'm confused on NHG? Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm

ksubra75

New Horizon Gurukul, which is under construction in Marathahalli is a brand new school starting in academic year 2010-11 or is it already functioning under same name somewhere else and moving here?

I'm asking this for as I saw some news items related to this in year 2004 & 2005; link for which is given below:

The Hindu
http://www.hindu.com/yw/2004/08/21/stories/2004082101080300.htm

Times of India
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/992134.cms

Can someone clarify on this?

Thanks,
K

3Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty Thanks for organizing this forum ! Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm

ksubra75

This is really helpful for the parents to share information on the admission process and about other things in future!

4Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty My Son is selected, but I'm confussed!!! Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 pm

deeptisharma

Hello All,

First of all thanks a lot for creating this forum..

My son got selected for Gurukul .. he was interviewed on 18th & call
came back on 20th at 1pm.. fee structure is same as told by other parents..
but I'm doubtful as its about 12 km from our place ( BEML) and NHPS was around 4 km...they did not select him for NHPS

Since its first batch..I've concerns like the quality of education, construsction finished by june and things like that..

I've till tomorrow to fill the fees else the seat will be gone..this is for LKG ad

any insights/opinions are welcome...!! please help me decide...

Regards
Deepti

ksubra75

This my thinking on this question of NHG being new and still under construction. Since the kid is going to go to LKG and it will be many more years from now when they start serious studies. So, my hope is that by then NHG will settle down given that they have experience of running a school for 3 decades.

I've applied for son only on last Saturday for LKG. But, you may have to consider distance, too. In my case I live in Marathahalli; I would consider distance as one of the factor but not the only factor.

-K

deeptisharma wrote:Hello All,

First of all thanks a lot for creating this forum..

My son got selected for Gurukul .. he was interviewed on 18th & call
came back on 20th at 1pm.. fee structure is same as told by other parents..
but I'm doubtful as its about 12 km from our place ( BEML) and NHPS was around 4 km...they did not select him for NHPS

Since its first batch..I've concerns like the quality of education, construsction finished by june and things like that..

I've till tomorrow to fill the fees else the seat will be gone..this is for LKG ad

any insights/opinions are welcome...!! please help me decide...

Regards
Deepti

6Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty Fee structure for LKG - Gurukul Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 pm

sandeep

Hi

My son attended the interview at NHPS - Indiranagar on 24th Nov morning for LKG (2010-2011 year).
After interview with the kid and discussion with parents, they said, admission dept will call on 26th Nov after 2 PM on the selection status, admission procedure and fee structure etc for GURUKUL. Even though I am satying just 2 KM from NHPS - Indiranagar, they have considered my son for GURUKUL.

If anyone has already admited their kid on LKG, please share the fee sructure.

Regards
Sandeep

7Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty Thank you Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm

sp

Hi

Thank you for creating this group. its going to be really useful.

Like everybody i am also a parent who joined my kid in NHG and
thinking all about construction of the building and also about
the staff. If they take new and inexperienced staff, what
will be standard of education. Question

Cheers,
Sp

8Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty Thanks for Joining the Group Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Admin

Admin

Dear Parents,

Thanks a lot for joining the group. I see my effort being utilized.

I am leaving in Bangalore for 15 years for now in Marathahalli area and have been observing many school and their progress. Among many, NHPS has really come up far.

NHG will be really give tough competition to many school in coming years. Please don’t expect that NHG will be bright from the day one but it will for sure one day as it is from recognized institutes. See the example of NH Engg Collage. As a parent we do have lots of hope and questions for which we have to wait for the answers.

I also saw one parents have question that another Gurukul exists. It is not true. Both are same and earlier existing at same location. Please visit the back side space of new campus and you will find the answer. In 2004, Gurukul was established without any certification for any board and was only used for a visiting place for NHPS kids. If you see the news paper, picture of Chairman tells the story. I hope you have your answer now.

I also want to share that I was told by Principle that fee at NHG will be increased before 1st standard. I hope that it is true. Parents pls share if the same was told to you also

Parents, I am not appreciating NHG but trying to be optimistic and wish that our kids future will be bright and we are letting ours kids into right school.

Thanks again for joining. I hope this continues for a long time.

Yours truly
Admin

https://nhg-blr-parents.forumotion.com

9Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty Birth Certificate Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Krish

Is it compulsory School keeps the Original Birth Certificate.

If thats case, if I want to apply for Passport/other formalities how do I get it back.

Pls. let me know, who already overcome situation

satish

Hi All,
after lots of analysis i found that getting admission to NHG would be really
worth and future prospective is good.
The Fees as compared to NPS and DPS is reasonable.
The Staff and quality of education is good(NHPS) one should expect same or even better at NHG.
I have submitted original birth certificate ans most of the school ask for the same.
we would expect the next call in Feb 2010 and the session will start on 1st June2010.
Once asked for if the capus doesn't get ready by june'10 then the got the reply that
we will use the Engneering college premises for june july as there will be Vacation in Eng College.

cheers,
Satish

11Welcome to forum of New Horizon Gurukul Parents Empty hi to all Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 am

rrpadhi

i am also planning to put my dot in NHG, TODAY I M DEPOSITING THE MONEY, with the positive note we shouldthink, as this school as part of NHEI, it will perform well, so hop for the best
only i ve one doubt, to all who have applied for NHG, THEY R GIVING ADMISSIONS or only to selected candidates

RRPADHI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum