New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone staying nr Sarjapur signal on ORR and taken admission ar NHG?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mlapalik

Anyone staying nr Sarjapur signal on ORR and taken admission ar NHG?

I am looking out for some company for my daughter for the school.....

Thanks,
Meghana

sp

Hi Megna

we have admitted our son in NHG. now we r in c.v raman nagar.
planning to move near that school by april. can u tell your
place is near by the school.

Cheers
Siva.

mlapalik

we stay in suncity on ORR/Sarjapur junction which is arround 3-4 kms from the school. My daughter will be attending nursery there....

sp

Hi ML
my son is also going to go for nursery in NHG. got company?

cheers
sp

satish

Hi everybody,
My son got into the test and we (me and my wife) met the admin lady Jaya got a
warm welcome with a very cool fee structure:
20000+20000+20880, now and later Aug'10 13.5K and Jan'11 13.5K this doesn't include Bus Books
and transport this will be extra.
I need to decide b/w this and St. Peter surjapur road there the fee structure in 40K now and
2K monthly Tu.Fee. its quite reasonable and the qlty of education is really good.
Can someone please advice. the only difference that i see is board ICSE (St Peter) and CBSE(NHG)
We need to deposite the fees on Sunday 9am. So please advice.
Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Cheers,
Satish

mlapalik

I really dont know about St. Peters school hence cant comment. But yes Gurukul is a part of New Horizon Group which the biggest deciding factor for most of us.

Btw whr are you put up? Which area?

7Anyone staying nr Sarjapur signal on ORR and taken admission ar NHG? Empty Not sure if it is worth putting in NHG Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 pm

ssd

The facility is under construction (you can not think that it would be a school) and I am sure it will take around 2 yrs to finish it completely. It would be in complete mess on 31st March, their D-Day. In these 2 yrs, your child goes to place which is not secured, hygenic etc. On top of that the total fees (including all outgoings) is reasonably high. NHG may have a brand name. But what you get being the 1st lot. NOTHING. I have been given time till tomorrow to pay the amount. However I am still thinking as it may not be an excellant option at this point.

Regards,
SSD

mlapalik

I agree with SSD. Infact we did ask the Principal about this and teh reply given to us was tehy are looking at completing the premises by May 2010.
The worst case scenario she told me was they wud conduct conduct classes in Engineering college for June July till the final landscaping is ready.
They are optimistic of finishing the premises latest by June-July maximum including teh landscaping part...

9Anyone staying nr Sarjapur signal on ORR and taken admission ar NHG? Empty st Peter or Gurukul Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm

satish

I Agree to ssd, being forst batch and paying the total fee in so much advance almost 6-7 months; we
are not getting any benefit.
My major concern is the security and Hygine, atleast thay should have one office to conduct the
admission procedure. For every event we need to go to Indiranagar from Surjapur outer ring road
not sure if initial classes are not going to be conducted in the in same premises.
Now the positive facts:
- as compared toe DPS and NPS the fee is less here.
- our child will get some advantages being first batch stud.
- school is very nere to my home/office.
- CBSE board and good env and greenery(not sure abt how safe)
-more can be added.
But the fees is slightly at higher side or atleast they should not take the whole amt
together in so much adv.

BR,
Satish

Soumita

Hi,
We stay in Springfield apts, on Sarjapur rd, and my son Anubhav will be joining the UKG class in NHG. What's the age of your daughter?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum