New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 LKG Admission

+2
kumarskotadia
Samar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12011 LKG Admission Empty 2011 LKG Admission Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Samar

I got a slot on 20 Nov 2010 for LKG admission.
Can anyone share the fee structure for the year 2011 & criteria of selection ?

22011 LKG Admission Empty Re: 2011 LKG Admission Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 pm

kumarskotadia

Hi, Can you please tell me what is the age criteria for the admission in LKG? and also what is the process? Have they started giving the application forms for June2011 batch?

32011 LKG Admission Empty LKG Admission Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Samar

Hi Kumar,

the forms were sold on 20 Oct..the age criteria is 2Y 8M for Nursery as of June 2011...

42011 LKG Admission Empty interview scheduled for 15th nov in nhps Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 am

sruthi

we got interview scheduled on 15th nov for nursery could some one guide us what will be the interview process and wat they ask the child

divya.rchandra

Our son attended the interview for L.K.G in NH gurukul today.
For the first round the child was taken alone for the interview, where in he was asked about some fruits and animals. Probably they showed some pictures and the child was expected to recognize them. Later there was a interactive session with the parents and the child. Here again they asked few questions to the child like his name, parents name, any Rhyme. My son told his name but refused to say any rhyme. later from us they asked about our educational bgrnd and why we preferred Gurukul. Later they told that they would be informing us with in a week.

Kayyala

Just come across the following information from internet forums.

For NHG, Marathahalli, the fee structure for LKG is as follows:

Rs. 35,000/- Admn. fee (Non-refundable)To be paid within 3 days of confirmation of admission
Rs. 35,000/- Dev. fee (Non-refundable)To be paid within 3 days of confirmation of admission
Rs. 19,900/- (Tution Fee as 1st inst.)To be paid within 3 days of confirmation of admission

Rs. 17,000/- (Tution Fee as 2nd inst.)To be paid in August
Rs. 17,000/- (Tution Fee as 3rd inst.)To be paid in November

Last year the overall first year fee was 87,800/-. This year it has become 123,900/- an increase of 41% YOY!!

And the Fee structure for NHPS Indiranagar is as follows:

Rs. 30,000/- Admn. fee (Non-refundable)To be paid within 3 days of confirmation of admission
Rs. 30,000/- Dev. fee (Non-refundable)To be paid within 3 days of confirmation of admission
Rs. 14,500/- (Tution Fee as 1st inst.)To be paid within 3 days of confirmation of admission

Rs. 14,000/- (Tution Fee as 2nd inst.) To be paid in August
Rs. 14,000/- (Tution Fee as 3rd inst.) To be paid in November

Total: 102,500/-

Bus, Uniform, Books are extra at both the schools.

Can somebody, who took LKG admission this year confirm the fee structure above?

72011 LKG Admission Empty Fee Structure for NHG Outer Ring Road Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 am

Obelix75

I confirm this fee structure for LKG as well as montessori (Fee structure is same for both). I got a shock when it was conveyed three days back. Later on, within a day, there came in a "consoling phone call" from them indicating that the fee is inclusive of Books/Uniform/Shoes, etc.

But, I'm not convinced with this school. From my view, for Junior KG if they plan to take more than a lakh, the binding would be too much at a later stage. Now its 124,000/- including the fee and donation. Adding the other stuff like transportation and day care, this amount shoots up to more than 2 lakhs - which translates to 3 lakhs non taxed amount.

It looked me as though I'm getting my daughter married to a family, who is asking a hefty dowry - rather than sending my son to a school. I felt that, if I got admission for my son in that school, from my CTC 3 lakhs should be kept aside for his "LKG" studies.

I did my entire engineering for 5000/-. I'm not trying to compare that with this one, but spending 2 lakhs for LKG level (including day care) would be too much. I'd rather have my son get average education from a government school (some 100/- fee a month) and invest the remaining amount in my son's name year over year; by the time my son gets to 12th, I'll have enough money to afford any course for my son, in any part of the world.

82011 LKG Admission Empty Re: 2011 LKG Admission Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 am

Samar

Yes, The fee structure is same as confirmed by Obelix75.
I thought for a while about the education that my kid will get vis-a-vis the present infrastructure, the infrastructure going to be after 3 years, the money to be invested, the facilities used by LKG folks and just in case I need to transfer my kid to another school, Also thought about the hike from last year...42% and any specific reason. At any rate I am not convinced and reversed my decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum