New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHG - Quick View

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NHG - Quick View Empty NHG - Quick View Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Krish

I agree with all views, NHG is not well-established as on today. But again it will get reputation/quality one or other day in longrun. Reason is New Horizon group is established Education Provider not like others Builders, RealEstate Guys or something else to start this kind of business. This is first hope, which I am having on NHG before start my personal view on NHG.

General View:

Even I stay 2KM away from NHPS also I stand on queue from early morning 5AM onwards to get application(as we talked in Forum earlier, with expectation first they fill NHPS then only Gurukul). I got into NHG, first I regret for sometime, later I decided to go with that reason is purely on luck you will get NHPS. Now I am observing they filled reasonable amount of seats in NHG, whoever collected application form lately are getting into NHPS. So it is in reverse case, first they filled NHG and then balancing NHPS with few more. Even people who stays in CV Raman Nagar, Marathalli got in NHPS reverse way Indiranagar people got in NHG. So we don't know deciding factor for the same.

Understand few parents eventhough siblings are studying in NHPS, didn't get in even in NHG.

Proximity:-
As on now, I don't have much option except NPS(rarely you may get it or not). So depending on that, we can't afford our child education for this year in doubt with some other school. Imagine it, if they developed school very well by end of 2010 to compete with other schools in outer Ring Road. It will be very tough for next year admission like demand goes up to NHG than NHPS(due to crowded locality). This is what comes up in my mind and put in NHG by keeping hope on strong Education Provider (NH) in Bangalore.

Quality:-
Certainly you can't compare the quality with NPS reason is NHG take time to settle to make the process smooth and then provide additional futures like Yoga,Sports upto standard. Certainly kids who joined now in Nursery, LKG have enough time to experience that. I am sure by the time my kid comes to 10th, 12th they will make sure Quality is high enough to compete in market from the school. As they also have to proof in CBSE system they are succeeded. I can say positively after 5 to 6 Years NHG can compete with NPS as both follows CBSE Method.

Facilities:-
As on today they are doing construction, we are the first people to experience it. But it has to start with someone, so either accept we are the No.1 to experience or accept the fact whatever it is we are bound to agree the experience. Based on the past experience with NHPS parents people are saying they will do good whatever may be the reason. If you observe in Broucher they said, Swimming Pool facility is not available. So they are agreeing the fact, something they can't do immediately.

Sure they will provide good facilities of buses, playground, sports, yoga etc...

Business:-
We all are living in fast moving business world, either you accept it or not. One or other way either parents/schools are doing business. So accept the fact , we have to compromise on something but fight for basic needs to bring our kids with quality. So we all should understand expect the best but accept the better.

As we are the first parents, more than that our little one is going to experience the reality of all good/struggles in NHG Journey. We leave to Management and invisible God to give best in the earth for our kid...Thats all I can say...

vmv_anand

Has anyone got assurance from the NHG management that they plan to have classes till 12th STD.?

I have heard of mixed reactions about New Horizon PUC college and there are complaints about discipline.

sonysud

vmv_anand wrote:Has anyone got assurance from the NHG management that they plan to have classes till 12th STD.?

I have heard of mixed reactions about New Horizon PUC college and there are complaints about discipline.

Hi,

I am a new entrant to this group, good to be part of it, we went todya for for my 1st admission for my son, they did mentioned that they will come up with 12th std in NHG,

4NHG - Quick View Empty Re: NHG - Quick View Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi, I came to know from school that NHG has already taken admission for 617 kids so far. I also got confirmation from Ms Jaya that the NHG will be 10+2. Ms Jaya will also be moving to NHG from NHPS in admin dept.

https://nhg-blr-parents.forumotion.com

5NHG - Quick View Empty Nice Review ! Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Vinay

Krish - Very detailed, positive and objective review. Thanks a lot !

Can you update us with your current thoughts on NHG based on your year long expeience?
Infrastructure,Students's liking over school,Status on teething issues, 'Bhagavat Gita' teaching curriculum's impact on the studies? Other thoughts..

Your responses will be of great help for the whole group.

Thanks
Vinay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum