New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imp. Information for Nursery/LKG/UKG Parents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

write2reshma

This happened to my kid who is in Nursery in NHG.

The class teacher mistakenly put her in a wrong NHG bus after the class.

Now imagine the subsequent things to happen.
She gets completely exhaughted/sleeping in the bus when she returns home at 2.0pm.
The little kid traveled full route of the wrong route, then the buss driver called me asking where exactly in route-x she should be dropped. I asked why is she in that bus, she should have been in route-y?. I requested him to drop the kid back at school.Mean while driver of the correct bus route came to our apartment with out the kid.

You can imagine the state of the mother, when all kids come home from the same school and not her kid.

I called up both the drivers, and the transport manager to coordinate and make sure the kid is home asap.

The kid was made to wait until 4.00pm in the school,when there was next trip scheduled for the correct bus route-y to our apartment.She came home by 4.40pm, was awake, happy with a cad-bury in her hand.

The school, said her bus-pass wasn't displayed and they misinterpreted the 'Roll no' in her school bag as 'route no'.

Take away: Properly label the bus 'Route No',Parent's contact nos, in her school bag, possibly in every thing that she carries; Id card may be misplaced by the kids.

Last edited by write2reshma on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

2Imp. Information for Nursery/LKG/UKG Parents Empty Problems regarding transport. Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Sowmya

I am so sorry that this happened to your lil'one and also very much worried thinking that this could have been my son or any other kid less than 5 yrs. This is very sad ...
Was your kid given any food? She must have been hungry and tired.
We have been having issues regarding the transport since day 1 ,but we are hoping as the days go by things will settle down.. atleast by June end. The bus comes very late for pick up( the kids are always reaching school after the prayers) and the drop is also late.(last 2 days it was ok).
If this continues , I request that we all should raise a voice.

Parents of kids travelling by Bus no:27 , please can I have ur phn numbers so that we can keep a look out for each others kids.

3Imp. Information for Nursery/LKG/UKG Parents Empty Travel Time Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 pm

write2reshma

Our bus no-19, comes on time, however almost 2 hours before the actual class time.It comes at 8.05 Am And School time is 9.50am.

And on return, classes are over by 1.00pm, but the kid comes home by 2.20pm.

A total of 3 hours in the bus where as the class is for 3 hrs.

If drop/pick up her it doesn't take more than 30 min.However, the school is in opposite direction to my office.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum