New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody from K.R Garden, Vinayak nagar ,Murugeshpalya area?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pratheeshtv

Hi,

Anybody from the K.R Garden, Murugeshaplya area?

We heard from the NHG transport prople that they will cover only the HAL airport road(main road) and won't enter inside the KR Garden/Vinayak nagar. It looks like we may have to look for some private transport providers in this case.

Please help us in case if you are interested to pool the vehicle or already identified some service providers.

Thanks in advance,
Pratheesh/Sangeetha.

2Anybody from K.R Garden, Vinayak nagar ,Murugeshpalya area? Empty Transportation from Murugeshpalya Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Inu

Hi,

I have admitted by son in nursery for 2011.
I stay at Murugeshpalya and wondering about the transport facility. Any parents from the same area or nearby please let me know about the school transportation & also if any private transport.

Thanks.
Bidisha

3Anybody from K.R Garden, Vinayak nagar ,Murugeshpalya area? Empty Transportation from Murugeshpalya Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 am

pratheeshtv

Hi Bidisha,

There two buses(Gurukul buses) covering the Murugeshpalya area.

1) Route No.29: Marthahalli-> Airport Road->Wind tunnel road -> Airport wall side road -> Vinayak Nagar -> Chellaghatta -> enter to Outer ring road

2) Route No.30: Marthahalli -> Airport Road -> Domlur -> return to Kempfort -> Rajeshwari Theatre -> Then going back to school.

Hope it helps,

Thanks and Regards,
Pratheesh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum