New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizon Gurukul Parents Group

This forum is dedicated to all the parents of New Horizon Gurukul School, Bangalore.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still construction is going on

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Still construction is going on Empty Still construction is going on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:22 pm

lakki

Hi All,

My daughter attended interview(Nursery) in NHG. Today we are asked to meet Deepa or Jeya regarding fees and other things.

I also have the same question. Still construction is going on. Is it worth giving 88k to Gurukul? How about Vagdevi. We have got application from there also.

But the feedback about Vagdevi is not that great. when i was standing in a queue, a person whose kids is already studying told me "Vagdevi lost the standard. Teachers are speaking in kannada in class. Even their English seems to be very bad".

Vagdevi - No donation - every year - 35000+7000(transport)+books and uniform = 45k

Gurukul - 40k+48K+transport+books+uniform = close to 1Lakh?? guessing. Next year also minimu we have to pay 60k as the fees.

I am really confused how to go about this?

Your comments are much appreicated

Thanks

2Still construction is going on Empty Still construction is going on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 pm

kurinjigokul

My son too got selected both in Vagdevi and NHG, and we too were
in big confusion, as the construction is still not even half way through.
But considering the reputation of NHPS we finally decided on NHG
and paid the fee too, with the hope that it will be ready by June
or at the max July (as told by the school)

3Still construction is going on Empty completion of construction and classes Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 pm

satish

I have taken admission for my son three weeks back.
looking into the reputation of the NH group we took admission of my son to LKG.
I did have this concern as whether the building will be ready by june-july
i got the reply that in any case it will be done by that time for sure but in
worst case initially two months classes will be conducted at engineering college premises as there
will be a vacation in the college during june-luly.
So no wories.
BR,
Satish

4Still construction is going on Empty Re: Still construction is going on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Jude

The fees was the big constraint. When we met the admin in the school, she was telling there will be 10% increase every year.

In Presidency School in Kasturi Nagar, which is very close to outer ring road, in a BDA site. The locality is good. It is also CBSE, and the fees is lower. Initially we have to pay 31k, and then every term 12k.

Then for every year they have annual fee of 11k fixed + 12k + 12k + 12k (3 terms) = 47k per year. The admission is still open, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum